The Partners of ECVA are happy to announce that we will be relocating our office on Sheridan and Hopkins to 811 Maple Road in Williamsville! Plans are written and... read more
The Mission of the physicians and staff of Eye Care & Vision Associates is to deliver the highest quality eye care resulting in the best quality outcomes. Our entire team of professionals is focused on a single mission: to care for you as a person as well as a patient.
- To demonstrate how we differ from other eyecare providers and why we should be the office of choice to patients of all ages.
- To provide our expertise to medical and surgical patients in a timely manner.
- To provide professional medical, surgical and optical services in the most efficient, cost-effective and technologically-advanced office environment.
- To be geographically diverse so we are available to the broad area of Western New York.
- To offer the most modern and progressive surgical services and techniques.
- Above all, we desire to practice with the patient as the center of attention in a positive work environment.
Patient Service: To deliver one-on-one time with your physician/surgeon and post-surgical visits with your surgeon. To keep your wait time for services at any of our offices as short as possible.
Customer Service: To greet you with a smile and make you feel welcome in our practice. To demonstrate our appreciation for selecting ECVA for your eyecare needs and show you the respect you deserve.
Productivity: To communicate actively within our practice to better coordinate your eyecare.
Effectiveness: To take the time to thoroughly understand your needs, answer your questions completely and do things correctly with your eyecare.
Efficiency: To use our resources efficiently to care for you correctly the first time.
Safety: To do no harm to you or ourselves.
Compliance: To follow the rules and obey laws.Careers at ECVA