We are happy to share that Dr. David Montesanti and Dr. Paul Holmwood were both voted 2016 Top Docs by Castle Connolly Ltd., a healthcare research and information company http://www.castleconnolly.com/... read more
The Mission of the physicians and staff of Eye Care & Vision Associates is to deliver the highest quality eye care resulting in the best quality outcomes. Our entire team of professionals is focused on a single mission: to care for you as a person as well as a patient.
- To demonstrate how we differ from other eyecare providers and why we should be the office of choice to patients of all ages.
- To provide our expertise to medical and surgical patients in a timely manner.
- To provide professional medical, surgical and optical services in the most efficient, cost-effective and technologically-advanced office environment.
- To be geographically diverse so we are available to the broad area of Western New York.
- To offer the most modern and progressive surgical services and techniques.
- Above all, we desire to practice with the patient as the center of attention in a positive work environment.
Patient Service: To deliver one-on-one time with your physician/surgeon and post-surgical visits with your surgeon. To keep your wait time for services at any of our offices as short as possible.
Customer Service: To greet you with a smile and make you feel welcome in our practice. To demonstrate our appreciation for selecting ECVA for your eyecare needs and show you the respect you deserve.
Productivity: To communicate actively within our practice to better coordinate your eyecare.
Effectiveness: To take the time to thoroughly understand your needs, answer your questions completely and do things correctly with your eyecare.
Efficiency: To use our resources efficiently to care for you correctly the first time.
Safety: To do no harm to you or ourselves.
Compliance: To follow the rules and obey laws.Careers at ECVA